hi,

I decided to start this kind of as a diary cause my therapist said its good. thinking about it I kinda don't want anyone to read it, but I think it will help me categorise my thoughts. I don't know but I might as well try lol. so first off I have actually been doing quite well recently, cut down smoking, having showers every day and stuff until today aha. I had to come home from school early cause I had a panic attack. I think where I went wrong was that I thought I was completely better when I might actually not be... buttttttt am I gonna accept that I still have issues, probs not cause where is the fun in that. altho I kinda am accepting an issue with this which is good. 

anyways gonna go now 

as a side note please mind spelling I am dyslexic 

byeeee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog